Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: Up to £40,000 dependent on level of experience
Sector / Industry: manufacturing
Job Reference: LM0609D
I’m currently recruiting for an opportunity for someone who is experienced in managing business accounts from a technical market or a market reliant on specifications and measurements for orders on a permanent basis. The role will involve providing customer service on a business to business level, handling customer queries and rectifying any problems.
The role will benefit from extensive training from the manager of this team on the products and variations of products that can be made. There are a lot of development opportunities possible for the future of this role.
The main purpose of the role will be to respond to look after a number of key accounts for the business and be their direct point of contact.
- £20,000 – £40,000
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday full time
- Holidays – 32 days
- Extensive training options
- Handling customer queries by phone and email
- Using the in-house systems and databases to store information
- Taking and processing orders
- Producing quotations
- Customer site visits to check stock levels are accurate
- Handling any customer issues
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience of account management from within a technical industry
- Good communication skills by phone, email and in person
- Good computer skills and ability to pick up new systems
- Good relationship building skills
- Ability to solve problems
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Lisa.Machin@aspion.co.uk or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Lisa Machin at Aspion Recruitment Liverpool
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.