Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: Up to £30,000
Location: West London
Sector / Industry: Energy
Job Reference: LM2007E
I’m currently recruiting for an opportunity for an experienced account manager/customer service representative to join a leading business within the energy sector in West London. The company benefit from a great working culture, extended holidays including a duvet day and a multitude of benefits to reward their employees.
The main purpose of the role will be to be a point of contact for a selection of the company’s key business accounts and help them with any queries in relation to their account enquiries.
- Up to £30,000 dependent on experience
- Hours of work: 8.30am – 5pm (can be flexible)
- Flexibility of remote working after probation
- 32 days holiday with option to purchase more
- Health care benefits
- Benefits platform for discounts
- Providing excellent customer service by responding to customer enquiries
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers and clients
- Build long term relationships with clients
- Attend meetings and conference calls if required
Required Skills & Experience:
- Great computer skills particularly with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in working within a customer service or account management role
- Experience of working within the energy sector is essential
- Great customer service skills
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Lisa.Machin@aspion.co.uk or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Lisa Machin at Aspion Recruitment Liverpool
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.